Monday, November 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 #4




For this card, I used Stampin' Up ribbon and an EK Success border punch for the trees. 

The 3rd card front was the main patterned paper I was using from Basic Grey. I had then prepped too many card fronts and didn't have enough patterned paper to make up the cards.

So, for the 1st card front, I used some scrap paper from Shanna's scrap bin because that is where I was scrapbooking that day (Thank you Shanna!). For the 2nd card front, I used paper from BoBunny's 6 x 6 paper pad Rejoice Collection.

The stamps sets are CTMH's Christmas Love & another CTMH Stamp Set that I borrowed from Shanna, but forgot to write the name down.

2 comments:

  1. Love this design...a perfect one for mass production. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card..and don't you just love using scraps! Fabulous.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete