Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Grandmother is...



DAT'S IS OPENING FOR ONE DAY!

Saturday, September 29, 2012
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

We are getting closer to opening the store for good now. The air quality is back to normal and I have no problems breathing in my house and they have started to work on my basement. Once the shower, washer & dryer are put in, we will be able to move back home.

Sunday, September 9th was Grandparents Day. I made this card for my mom from Amy, TJ & Sparkle.

I used Lili of the Valley - Nit Wit Collections by Mary Fran - Petal Fresh 8 x 8 paper pack with Bazzill Twilight Medium & White Prismatic cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Prima Marketing Say It In Crystals White Hearts. I also used Spellbinder's Labels Eighteen Nestability and EK Success Small & Medium Daisy Punches.

I used My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents stamp set and Hero Arts Good Friends stamp set with CTMH Spring Iris Ink.

1 comment: