Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wise Old Owls Birthday Card




For this card, I used CTMH's Dakota Paper Packet with Bazzill Bitter Chocolate cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used my mom' sewing machine to do a zig zag stitch in burgundy thread. 

Here is my funny story. As you know, I don't have a scrap room right now and I have been borrowing tools and supplies from my family & girlfriends. I am very appreciative for all their support and generousity throughout my flood predicament. 

Anyways, I used Shanna's, Jennifer's & my mom's sewing machines for three different cards and when I went to use their machines they already had the perfect colour thread in them....off white, brown & burgundy. What are the odds!?

I used CTMH's Spellbound Cricut Workshop Stamp Set & CTMH's Just a Number stamp set with Black Momento ink. 

I have now used the Spellbound stamp set on two cards and neither one of them have been a Halloween card. You won't see the other card until sometime in September for the recipient's birthday isn't until then.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! You know I love owls...the only thing this one is missing is a pun...come on...you couldn't even give me a Happy Bird-day?
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete