Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You're Truly Amazing!


Here is the birthday card that I made for my cousin Brandi.

She loves butterflies and I fell in love with this new paper from Echo Park. So, of course I had to make her a card with this paper.

I used Echo Park's Hello Spring Butterfly & Floral two-sided patterned papers with Bazzill Tapioca, Blue Calypso & Sea Salt cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Prima white flowers that I coloured with my YR01 Copic Marker, CTMH brads and a straight stitch on my sewing machine with teal thread from my stash. I also used my Tim Holtz Paper Distressor, Marvy Circle Punch and one of the Standard Small Circle Nestabilities.

The stamps used on this card are from CTMH's Party Pennants Stamp Set & You are... stamp set and I stamped with CTMH Twilight Ink & Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink.

The "You are..." stamp set is Close to My Heart's April's Stamp of the Month. So, if you like this month's stamp of the month or you need/want any other stamps from CTMH, please contact Shanna or myself to place your order by Friday, April 20, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card...I'm sure she loved it. Lee-Ann

    ps...I thought I was the amazing one :(
    bwa ha haaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you used the two patterns and off-centred them - so fun! the inside is so nicely finished as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my card. Not only is there butterflies on it but the colors are awesome. Thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! No Snappy Scrappy, I am the awesome one!!! Donna is just a little confused! LOL!! I love the colours and how you angled the paper!

    ReplyDelete