Thursday, April 19, 2012

You Are Truly Original


Here is a birthday card that I made my 20 year old cousin Travis.

I used Echo Park's A Boy's Life 6 x 6 paper pad with Bazzill Patch cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Basic Grey Brads and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with thread from my stash. I also used Spellbinder's Grand Circle Nestability to cut out my circle die-cut.

The stamps on the front of the card are from CTMH's "You Are..." stamp set (April Stamp of the Month) and the inside sentiment is from CTMH Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.

Shanna is placing a Close to My Heart order this Friday, April 20, 2012. If you would like to order the Stamp of the Month or any other stamps from CTMH, please contact Shanna or myself. To see another card made with the April Stamp of the Month, please go to my previous post.

2 comments:

  1. Great bright fun card. Love all the bright patterned paper...right uo my alley. All it needs is a Cricut cut. :) :) :) Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I LOVE! Love the bright colours and the fab design, love everything! The stitching is perfect on here too! Might have to scraplift this...

    ReplyDelete