Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy 67th Birthday Dad!




Today is my dad's birthday. For those of you who know my family and who may be scratching your head right now.....technically, my dad isn't 67. He began going backwards a few years ago and we go along with it.

For my dad's birthday, we gave him a Life is Good t-shirt & coffee mug with the same design that is on the sticker that I used on this card.

I used patterned papers from My Mind's Eye Blink of an Eye 6 x 6 paper pack with Echo Park Splash Orange/Red two-sided patterned paper and Bazzill Desert Coral Dark & Twilight Medium cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Making Memories brads & ribbon, CTMH buttons, embroidery floss from my stash & a Life is Good Coin Sticker.

To help put this card together, I used Grand Circles Nestabilities, Standard Circles Small & Large Nestabilities, Creative Memories Circle Cutting System, EK Success Circle Punches, Bazzill Stitchz Border Punch & Feeling Groovy Cricut Cartridge.

The stamps used on this card are all from Close to My Heart. They are Atomic Lover Case Alphabet, Enjoy Every Moment and Tag the Occasion and I stamped with CTMH Outdoor Denim Ink & Stampin' Up More Mustard Ink.

3 comments:

  1. Too darn cute...way to use that sticker! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - such a fantastic card! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love how you used scrapbooking & Life Is Good supplies together! Very smart!

    ReplyDelete