Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello - Stampin' Up Party Sample



Here are two more samples for my Stampin' Up Party.

I was able to make 3 different cards with only two 6.5 x 6.5 patterned pieces of paper and some cardstock. To see the third card, check out tomorrow's blog post.

The patterned papers are from Kaiser Craft's Lullaby Collection 6.5 paper pad used with Bazzill Avalanche & Evening Surf cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up's Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch & Curly Label Punch. I also used EK Success' Medium & Large Folk Heart Punches.

I used Stampin' Up's Elementary Elegance & Petite Pairs stamp sets with Stampin' Up Brocade Blue Marker & Ink.

For more information about my Stampin' Up Party, please check out my March 12th blog post or call 344-7702.

2 comments:

  1. Great samples, love the monochromatic style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...really great cards...you're making me sad. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete