Monday, January 30, 2012

Have a Purr-fect Day!


Here I begin my new challenge. Use one whole 6 x 6 patterned paper pack to make a variety of cards. I am almost done. So, far I have made Birthday cards, Valentine's Day cards, Anniversary cards and I have an idea for some Thinking of You cards to finish off the pack of paper. I was able to make a total of 4 of these cards for my stash.

I used SEI's Corinne 6 x 6 paper pack with Bazzill Lily Pond & Sea Salt cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used We R Memory Keepers Sew Ribbon Aqua - Misty Morn ribbon and Kaiser Craft Ice Green Pearls. I also used EK Success' Medium Corner Rounder and Labels 17 Nestability.

The cat image stamp is Mavis has a Daisy from Stamping Bella. The sentiment stamps are from CC Designs Critter Sentiments stamp set and stamped with Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink.

Copic Markers used: Cat - T2 & T0; Green Dress - YG61 & T0; Nose - T5; Teal Background - G000 & T0.

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and I love the way you finished the corners inside. Have a fabby day!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute...another great addition to your growing stash...and your hopefully dwindling 6" paper pad stash. Lee-Ann :)

    ps...shouldn't Bananastamper have ended with "Have a flaxy day?" :)

    ReplyDelete