Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dog-Gone Special Birthday Card




I wanted to play some more with my new Kraftin' Kimmie dog stamps and I came up with this design. I loved it so much, that I made a total of eight cards to have on hand in my stash.

I used the We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6 Friends Furever paper pad with Bazzill Mocha Divine & Navel cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon & Pumpkin Pie brads from their "Brights Brad" collection. I also used brown thread with the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine and the Reverse Wonky Rectangle Nestability to frame the main dog image.

The dog image is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Canine Capers 2 stamp set, the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from CTMH's Say It in Style stamp set and the main sentiment is from CC Designs Critter Sentiment stamp set.

Copic Markers used: Dog - E37; Nose - E29; Tongue - R29, E09, E07 & E08; Collar - BG99; Dog Tag - YR23.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute...but you fussy cut that dog out...yikes! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too darn cute! I adore these paper and this image is adorable! Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete