Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Trevor!


Happy Father's Day Trev!

I was making this card Friday night while Trevor was at the Border Cats Baseball game with his mom. When he got home, he started up a bon fire in the backyard to roast some marshmallows and enjoy the gorgeous evening.

I told him that when I was done, I would join him. When I got outside, my husband had figured out how to position the gravity lounge chair so that he could still roast marshmallows in a lounged position.

I chuckled to myself because he reminded me of the Father's Day card that I had just completed for him. Do I know my husband or what!

The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye's Fine & Dandy True Blue 6 x 6 paper pack and I used Bazzill Kachina and Tangelo cardstock.

The brads & ribbon are from Stampin' Up and the zig zag stitch was stamped with CTMH's "Simple Stitches" stamp set and Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay ink.

The mouse image stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmie, the sentiments on the front of the card are from CTMH's "Fill in the Blank" stamp set, the marshmallow stick on the inside of the card and the "Happy's Father's Day" are from old Stampin' Up stamp sets.

Copic Markers used: Mouse - W1 & W3; Flame & Mushroom - Y26, YR12, YR14 & YR23; Marshmallow - E0000, E31 & E35; Roasting Stick - E44; Matchstick - E47; Bandana - C2 & BG45

3 comments:

  1. Too adorable...love the marshmallow colouring!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. THe mouse it too cute. Trevor will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this ever suit Trevor! Love how you coloured the marshmallow! Drool - I haven't had a toasted mallow in soooo long!

    ReplyDelete