Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cheerleading Thank You Card



I made this card for Amy's Cheerleading Supervisors. The photos are horrible because I finished them the night before we had to give it to them and I couldn't get a better shot in my house that late at night.

If you follow my blog, you may notice that this one looks familiar. I made the same card for my grandparents for Valentine's Day. I just used different paper and different sentiments.

My daughter goes to Ecole Gron Morgan and they are the Gron Morgan Dragons. Their school colours are teal & purple.

I used the 6 x 6 Basic Grey Euphoria Paper Pack with Bazzill Cardstock.

The square rhinestones are from Basic Grey and the ribbon is from BoBunny. The straight stitch was done on my sewing machine with purple thread from my stash.

The border punch is from Stampin' Up & the pom pom punch outs are from EK Success.

The dragon stamp is from CC Designs, the "Thank You" sentiment is from CTMH and the other sentiment is from Stampin' Up (I think).

Copic Markers used: BG02 & V15

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love this card! I also love that these days we are not always trying to "recreate the wheel". LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are rocking out the cards these days! Another fab card, love that little dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute...love all that purple!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete