Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Autumn's Cheer Birthday Card


Here is the second card that I made for my 13 year old cousin, Autumn. She is on her school's cheerleading team and their school colours are purple, black & white.

The papers are an old Heidi Grace line & the cardstock is Bazzill. I used Scrapbook Sally & Die Cuts with a View brads, Stampin' Up Ribbon & Kaiser Craft Black Rhinestones in the middle of the pom poms.

The image stamp is from The Greeting Farm, the circle "Happy Birthday" is from Stampin' Up, the number "13" is from CTMH's Golden Years Stamp Set & the inside sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I used the Peony & Circle Nestabilities for my shaped die cuts and one of EK Success' large border punches for the inside of the card.

Copic Markers used: Black - 100; Skin - E00 & E000; Hair - Y35, YR31 & Y32 and Purple - BV02, BV31 & V01.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful...I can't believe you actually remembered that you had scraps of that paper...in the perfect colours for that card. You never cease to amaze me with your memory of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, funky nestie! Fantastic teen card!

    ReplyDelete