Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Wishes


This was a card that I came up with so that I had an excuse to try out my new Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting Machine.

I used the Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels Four die-cut for the base of my card with Core'dinations cardstock.

I used "Ornaments, Christmas Bells & Candy Cane" two-sided papers from Echo Park's "Everybody Loves Christmas" line. The ornaments on the front of the card were cut out from the "Ornaments" patterned paper.

The sentiment stamps came from CC Designs "Holiday Greetings" stamp set & I used a generic red embossing powder that has been in my stash for years.

I also got to play with my new Kenmore sewing machine to add the strings to the ornaments.

This is a very simple Christmas Card that was easy to mail because there was no bulk or weight to it. It also allowed me to play with my new die-cutting machine and my new sewing machine...what more could I ask for.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. All your new toys sound like fun!! Great colours in the card! Happy Holidays!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! See you guys on 23rd. luv Lee-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors on this one! Thanks so much for your help on Friday - I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete