Sunday, October 10, 2010

Holiday Cheer - Take Two


Here is my "Bulk" Christmas Card for this year again, but with different papers. I have prepped to make 40 of this colour combination. I am trying to use up old paper lines from the store.

I used Smooth Bazzill & Worldwin Cardstock. I don't remember the company that the patterned paper came from and all the pieces are glued down, so I can't even check. The patterned paper is actually a very deep chocolate brown, but it kept turning out more like black in all my photos.

For the front of the card, I used CTMH's Captured Moments stamp set and I used a sentiment stamp from the Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamp set for the inside of the card.

I used two different EK Success' border punches for the die-cut pieces.

3 comments:

  1. This version is my fave - looks great! See you this aft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this card. Elegant. love the stamp set and colors you picked. lv e

    ReplyDelete