Monday, August 23, 2010

October Calendar Page

Friday, September 10, 2010 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Cost: $20.00

For this calendar page we will be using Basic Grey's Tombstone, Dracula, Freak & Cauldron Two-Sided Patterned Paper from their Eerie line.

For embellishments, we are using American Craft Medium Sized Black & Leaf Brads, Stampin' Up 1/8 inch Black Taffeta Ribbon & an EK Success Lime Staple Bar.

The "Trick or Treat" title was cut out with the Storybook Cricut Cartridge & the tree was cut out with the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge.

Photo Sizes: One Vertical 3.5 x 5 photo, One Vertical 2.75 x 3.75 photo, One Horizontal 2.75 x 3.75 photo, One Vertical 2 x 3 photo, One Horizontal 2 x 3 photo & One Horizontal 2 x 3 photo that can be tucked behind the tree.

5 comments:

  1. Love this...every time I see one of this years calendar pages I get sad because I didn't sign up this year. I really like all the patterned papers layered...and of course the tree!!

    ps: I'm thanking all the other girls personally on their blogs as they post. You had to be listed on my blog as I know you were the evil mastermind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant layout! This is so gorgeous, love the papers. I really must try scrapping, i just don't know where to start! If i wasn't in a different time-zone then i'd sign up to your classes!
    Hope all is well with you
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree. I am not big into Halloween but love to see what everyone else does. Talented as always. lv E

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this spooky Halloween page! Of course, the tree is my fave part and the papers rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice love the paper you used tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete