Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You're Toadally Awesome!


My girlfriends and I have been on a real good/bad stamp spending spree lately. In one week, we put in 4 different orders for stamps. We ordered from the States, the UK and Canada. Is this really a problem....nah! We need all the stamps we can get....right girlfriends!?

Anyways, I am proud to say that the stamps used on this card are from Kraftin' Kimmie...a Canadian artist. I borrowed from all my girlfriends their Kraftin' Kimmie stamps so I could play this past weekend. I borrowed this stamp from my girlfriend, Caroline.

When we do purchase our stamps together, we each try to buy different ones from each other, so we have a larger pool to draw from.

I used BoBunny's Flower Child paper line, Prima Marketing flowers, Core'dinations cardstock, Kaiser Craft rhinestones and my Labels Eight Nestabilities die-cut.

The Copic Markers I used to colour my image are: hair - E49, E47 & E44; skin - E00 & E000; frog - YG21 & YG23; dress & hair accessories - R27, BG18, YG23 & Y08.

It was kind of neat to just make a card for the fun of it. I had no one's birthday in mind and this isn't for any workshops coming up. I just wanted to play with the new line of stamps that I love.


4 comments:

  1. I toadally love it! Fun, funky colors! As if you made it just for fun! That must have felt good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like i said in person, I LOVE THIS CARD, love, love, love it, I love the paper, I love the flowers, of course I love the stamp, I love the bling I love the colours. I just love everything about it. Amazing job Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Kimmie cards!!! These cards have made me like this paper line even more than I did originally. :)

    ReplyDelete