Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friendship Garden for Ellena






WOW! Are you people amazing or what! Look at what your contribution went towards and it turned out beautiful. Ellena is speechless....yes, I typed that Ellena is speechless.

Kelly, Kim, myself and 37 other people in spirit planted Ellena's Friendship Garden yesterday morning. Most of the items that you see were bought with the contributions from the 40 people who participated in this beautiful surprise, but we also scavenged items from around her yard to pull it all together.

We didn't just stick to the garden boxes around the house, we also filled some planters that she had lying around to enhance her whole area. So, all the plants that you see in the photos were from your contributions.

To all of you who participated in this fabulous gift.....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

In the grand scheme of things, we have done a "small" task for someone. That "small" task has brought so much happiness & joy to Ellena and her family that it just makes you feel good to be a part of something so wonderful.

So, I thank you again for giving so generously so that we could do this fabulous garden for this generous, loving, kind-hearted, beautiful and of course, talented woman that I am proud to call my friend.

If you would like to see more photos of what we did, I will have all the photos that I took of the garden area in the store on Tuesday.

Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, I would love to thank each and everyone of you and especially Kelly, Donna and Kim who made put this together for me. I have been rendered speachless and my heart is full of happiness,love and joy. It brought tears to my eyes (tears of Joy)that i am so loved by so many people it is quite overwhelming and in a good way. You all hold a very special place in my heart and will never be forgetten. love Ellena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Donna!!! You, Kelly and Kim did a fantastic job. The garden looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete