Tuesday, January 12, 2010

St. Patty's Day Card Workshop


Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - FULL
Time: 7:00 p.m. Cost: $7.00

Okay, I know that a St. Patrick's Day isn't one of the most popular holidays for sending out a card, but how can you resist when these stamps exist!

I purchased this Stamping Bella Goodluckabella stamp last year and I have been dying to use it ever since. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make a card with this stamp and Shamrock Green Flower Soft for the shamrock bucket. Don't ask me why, but that's what actually jumped in my head when I saw this stamp. I thought it would make a great congratulations, best wishes or good luck card.

Then Stampin' Up comes out with this fabulous "Go Green" sentiment stamp in their new mini catalogue. Well, you can understand how the temptation just overwhelmed me to make my first St. Patrick's Day Card and then it turned out to be my first easel card as well.

Along with the products already mentioned, we will be using Stampin' Up ribbon, CTMH Topiary Ink & Chocolate Marker, Bazzill & American Crafts brads, Queen & Company buttons, Prima Marketing flowers, embroidery floss, Scenic Route Ashville Patton Avenue Two-Sided Paper, Pebbles Inc. L'il Buddy Collection Bursts Two-Sided Paper, BoBunny Clover Double Dot Two-Sided Paper & Tapioca Bazzill paper.

You will also need a good pair of scissors & a little bit of patience because this Bella Stamp is paper pieced and not coloured with Copic Markers this time.

2 comments: