Tuesday, January 12, 2010

December Calendar Workshop

Friday, November 13, 2009
Time: 7:00 p.m. Cost: $20.00

For this workshop, we used two sheets of pre-designed lay-out paper from an old Christmas line from Daisy Bucket. Actually, I am pretty sure that it was Daisy Bucket paper, but not absolutely positive. Every bit of scrap that I have left of it doesn't have a bar code left on them to be absolutely sure of the company's name.

I took the pre-designed layout paper and paper pieced them together to make the background paper my own. I cut the title Believe out on my Cricut machine, sewed on some clear glitter American Craft buttons with embroidery floss and there you have it.

I apologize for the photo quality. For those of you who are friends, family or close customers, you know that I have had a very rough year; especially since October to just lately. I quickly took this photo and didn't check the quality of it before adding my photos and gluing it to my calendar. From a distance, it looks okay. If you click on the photo to get a closer look, it is very blurry, but you can still get the idea of the page and that is what is most important. Fortunately, there wasn't a lot of small detail to check out on this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment