Thursday, September 10, 2009

DAT'S Spring Yap 'N' Scrap Thank You Card


This is the Thank You Card that I designed for all my fantastic friends, family & local business owners who donated or assisted us with our DAT'S Spring Yap 'N' Scrap 17 Hour Crop. Part of the proceeds from our event went to the Thunder Bay Therapeutic Riding Association. So, I used blue as the main colour for the card because that is the charity's colour and I stamped a horseshoe and a heart to represent a bit of what the charity is about (people with big hearts helping physically and mentally challenged children and adults find freedom on horseback).

I used Bazzill Scalloped paper for the base of the card and BoBunny Double Dot & a Two-Sided Patterned Paper from their old calendar line. BoBunny ribbon and CTMH stamps. Punched out some circles and flowers, stipple brushed some white paper for the inside of the card and there you have a fun, colourful Thank You Card. In the empty space on the inside, I hand wrote the Thank You note.

I actually made too many Thank You Cards and instead of gluing the thank you circle on the card, I made Happy Birthday ones to give to a couple of my Aunts for their birthdays.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I love them all, but Edward is definitely my favorite! His hair rocks and I love your shading! Do not get me going on Twilight or we shall be here all day! Your turtle tot is super cute too and I'm so impressed that you managed to get a challenge in. I've yet to do that one....
    Cheers,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lighting up for the holidays is supposed to be fun, so
    don't just get lights that you can turn on; get lights that turn you on. Consumers "going green" have already begun switching out their incandescent bulbs for compact fluorescents, which are miniature full-sized fluorescents. The much talked about drawback, the lack of evenly distributed light in LED lamps too has been now satisfactorily sorted out by Sharp with their proprietary coating technique of the glass enclosure.

    Here is my web blog - Wandleuchten

    ReplyDelete